Get Off The Roller Coaster
Published on December 31, 2017
Getting off this ride will change your life
The illustration of the first slide of the roller coaster shows the stark reality of what happens to so many. Those we see in life and admire for their level of accomplishment and success have discovered what is necessary to stay off of this ride. What most don’t realize is that it is so much less than you think.
- When you are at the top how does it make you feel?
- How much more are you able to accomplish when your mood and level of confidence is high?
- When we are at the bottom and our belief in ourself and confidence is low how does it impact our results? By a margin of 2, 4, 6, 8 times!
- The incredible compound effect of inaction
- Adopting the philosophy of the productive paranoids
- It is not some herculean effort but the discipline of the right actions each day
- The power of getting to the top and staying there is enormous
- Define the best and most effective use of your time each day and commit to completing it
- Become the productive paranoid and allow the compound effect of your activity to take you to the top and keep you there
Please hit the like button on this page and share it with everyone you know.
My drive and passion in life is to help as many people as I possibly can believe in themselves more
Randy Taylor is one of the nations leading experts on human potential and peak performance development. He is the founder of Taylormadeleadership, a nationally acclaimed speaker, author of 3 books as well as the creator of 2 nationally accredited training and development programs. His conference and behavioral performance training clients span the nation and include many of the top organizations and corporations.